The moment awaited by the passionate players of World of Warcraft came. The expansion Shadowlands received today the new update (9.2) which introduces in the title the contents related to End of Eternitywho open the way for Zereth Mortis, and the champions of Azeroth will soon be able to face the Jailer directly.
The innovations introduced are the following:
- New raid: Tomb of the First – You will face the Jailer inside the Tomb of the First, defeating his most powerful lieutenants and doing everything to save Anduin, the king of the Alliance.
- New zone: Zereth Mortis – Explore the land of the Progenitors from your base in the Empire, where you can complete new daily missions and meet new inhabitants to ally with, including the robotic Automa and the Illuminati, a faction of former Alienators.
- New progression system: Code of the First – It will be possible to team up with a curious Automa friend to discover the lost language of the Progenitors and delve deeper into the secrets of Zereth Mortis, unlocking a wide range of new activities related to the area, daily missions, events and rewards.
- The return of class sets – Gear pieces for the new Progenitors-themed class set can be obtained from a variety of activities, including Raid Bosses, Mythic + Dungeons, and PvP. There will be 2- and 4-piece set bonuses for each specialization.
- And so on – Get ready to discover many updates and improvements to various functions and systems, including class balancing, professions and Torgast, as well as the arrival of new mounts and pets to collect.
Below you can also watch the video trailer launched on the occasion of availability.