After presenting, at the beginning of December last year, HONOR 60 and HONOR 60 Pro, today the Chinese giant officially announces via the social network Weibo HONOR 60 SE. We had already glimpsed some technical specifications of this medium-range thanks to a leaked benchmark, but now we have confirmation from HONOR: let’s see together the main characteristics.
HONOR 60 SE looks like an excellent mid-range on paper
The company confirmed, via its post, that the HONOR 60 SE will have a 6.67-inch FHD + curved OLED display with an update frequency of 120 Hz. The Mediatek processor will move the whole thing Dimensity 900accompanied by 8 GB of RAM and cuts of 128/256 GB internal memory. As for the main photographic sector, it will consist of three sensors: the 64 MP primary, an 8MP wide-angle sensor, and a 2 MP depth camera. At the front, however, there will be a 16 MP selfie camera. The device will also have a 4,300mAh battery with 66W fast charging support.
These are the complete technical specifications:
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) curved FHD + OLED display at 120 Hz
- MediaTek Dimensity 900 6 nm processor (Octa Core 2 x 2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2 GHz Cortex-A55 CPU) with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 8GB of RAM with 128GB / 256GB of internal storage
- Android 11 with Magic UI 5.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera, LED flash, 8MP 112 ° ultra wide angle camera with f / 2.2 aperture, 2MP depth camera with f / 2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type C
- 4300mAh battery with 66W SuperCharge fast charging
HONOR 60 SE will be available in black, green, use, and blue colors with a price of 2199 yuan (302.85 euros at current exchange rates) for the 8/128 GB version. While for the 8/256 GB version the price rises to 2499 yuan (about 344 euros at the current exchange rate). It is already possible to pre-order it in China, where marketing will begin on February 18; there is currently no information about a possible launch in other markets, but we will not fail to keep you informed.