After returning to the market with Honor 50 last year, Honor wants to start on the right foot in 2022, proving to be a new company with products different from the past and with devices equipped with the latest technologies available.
Although it is not yet official, we already know a lot about the product and in particular, a first technical data sheet has emerged that underlines the excellent potential of this pinhole.
- external: 6.45 “, OLED, resolution 2,560 x 1,080, density of 431 pixels per inch, refresh of 120 Hz, center hole for the camera
- Internal: 7.9 “, flexible OLED, 2,272 x 1,984 resolution, 381 pixels per inch density, 90 Hz refresh
- SoC: Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 by Qualcomm
- RAM: 12 GB
- internal storage: 256 or 512 GB
- rear main: 50 MP with f / 1.9 aperture
- ultrawide secondary: 50 MP with f / 2.2 aperture
- “spectrum enhanced” secondary: 50 MP with f / 2.0 aperture
- front: 42 MP with f / 2.4 aperture
- battery: 4,750mAh, fast charging at 66W
- closed dimensions: 160.4 x 72.7 x 14.3 mm
- dimensions when open: 160.4 x 141.1 x 6.7 mm
- weight: 293 g
- OS: Android 12, custom Magic UI 6
All that remains is to wait for tomorrow, 12.15 to find out live with the official presentation that we will follow live by commenting together on the first fold of Honor. We will see if the prices for our market will also be revealed and if they will arrive in Europe.
LIVE PRESENTATION FROM 12.15
We remind you that the best way to interact with us during live shows is to use Twitch chat (you can find it under the player, don’t forget to register).