Day of updates for several Android smartphones from Samsung, Xiaomi, and OnePlus, with new security patches and more: the list is long and the distribution concerns Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note 20, And Note 20 Ultra, Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G, Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro, Samsung Galaxy S8 And S8 +, Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite, Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite, OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9 Pro, OnePlus North, OnePlus Nord N100 And OnePlus Nord CE.
- New updates Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3, Z Flip3 5G, Galaxy Note 20, and Note 20 Ultra
- New updates Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G, Galaxy S20 FE, and Galaxy XCover Pro
- New update Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 +
- News updates Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite and Mi Note 10 Lite
- New updates OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro, OnePlus Nord, Nord N100, and Nord CE
- How to update Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G, Z Flip3 5G, Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra, Galaxy A52s 5G, S20 FE, XCover Pro, S8 and S8 +, Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite, Mi Note 10 Lite, OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro, OnePlus North, North N100 and North CE
New updates Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3, Z Flip3 5G, Galaxy Note 20, and Note 20 Ultra
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G And Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G resume receiving the updated ad Android 12 And One UI 4.0 after the interruption a few days ago due to some problem. The build is the BUL4 and is in distribution starting from South Korea with the same changelog of the previous firmware. It will probably be necessary to wait a few hours or days to see the rollout in Europe restart.
Android 12 is getting closer and closer to the stable release on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 And Note 20 Ultra, where the fourth beta from the One UI 4.0. The changelog mentions the solution to some bugs, more specifically concerning safe mode and recovery mode, the failure to open links of apps such as Facebook and Instagram, and some problems with KakaoTalk and Kiwoom Securities.
New updates Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G, Galaxy S20 FE, and Galaxy XCover Pro
Updates are also being distributed for Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G, Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, And Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro. The news is not many and they are common: these are the security patches of December 2021, which go to correct some vulnerabilities of the operating system.
Firmware is in rollout A528BXXS1AUL1, G780FXXS8CUKA, And G715FNXXS9CUL2, which don’t seem to include any further changes (other than a few bug fixes or minor stability fixes).
New update Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 +
Surprisingly, the South Korean manufacturer updates Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 +, the two flagships launched in the “distant” 2017, and are now practically excluded from software support. In this case, the firmware is being distributed in Europe G95xFXXUCDUK1 with the November 2021 security patches and some generic refinements.
No new features of course, but it’s always nice to see how the Seoul giant has not completely abandoned its smartphones of a few years ago.
News updates Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite and Mi Note 10 Lite
Let’s move on to Xiaomi with the upcoming updates for Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite And Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite: the first version is in rollout 188.8.131.52.RKQMIXM, for the second the 184.108.40.206.REMIX. As you may have guessed, the is coming for both MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition, which brings several “under the hood” improvements and some new features: the packages are quite heavy to download, so we recommend using a Wi-Fi connection.
The updates have been released globally, but it may take a few days before we see them in our country.
New updates OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro, OnePlus Nord, Nord N100, and Nord CE
After the interruption due to a few bugs too many (see the Samsung leaflets above), the distribution of the update resumes Android 12 And OxygenOS 12 for OnePlus 9 And OnePlus 9 Pro. The new build C.39 brings the following news:
- improved the fluidity of the release with a fingerprint sensor
- optimized energy consumption to extend battery life
- fixed a problem related to screening tearing by returning to the home
- fixed an issue with the notification bar empty
- updated security patches in December 2021
- improved the opening speed of the Camera app
- improved effects with the rear camera
- fixed a data connection issue in certain scenarios
Finally, updates for OnePlus North, North N100, And North CE. More precisely:
- OnePlus Nord receives OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 with November 2021 security patch and a fix to a call issue (plus generic bugfixes)
- OnePlus Nord N100 receives OxygenOS 11.0.4 with a security patch of December 2021
- OnePlus Nord CE receives OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 with the solution to a problem of not receiving messages and optimizations of some UI effects
How to update Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G, Z Flip3 5G, Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra, Galaxy A52s 5G, S20 FE, XCover Pro, S8 and S8 +, Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite, Mi Note 10 Lite, OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro, OnePlus North, North N100 and North CE
To update Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G, Galaxy Z Flip3 5G, Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra, Galaxy A52s 5G, Galaxy S20 FE, Galaxy XCover Pro, Galaxy S8, and S8 + you can go to the system settings following the path “Settings> Software Updates> Download and Install“. The beta for the two Notes will arrive only if you have joined the test program, not officially available in Italy.
To update Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite and Mi Note 10 Lite you can follow the path “Settings> System> Software Update“, While for OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro, OnePlus Nord, Nord N100, and Nord CE you can go to”Settings> System> Advanced” And check the arrival of the firmware.