Samsung, the new Galaxy S22 are already record-breaking!

After two weeks from launch The first feedbacks of the new Galaxy S22 range begin to arrive, confirming what the brand hopes for in its 2022 objectives: the new top of the range Samsung I’m already record-breakingat least for the first few sales.

The news comes from Samsung’s homeland, the South Korea: according to the data released by one of the national newspapers, the new S22s reached a record figure of 300 thousand units sold on launch day only, with more than a million pre-sales (precisely 1 020 000) already insured in the previous eight days.


With these figures, Samsung therefore beats the sales record established only ad August 2021 with the 270 thousand units sold on the occasion of the presentation of its latest foldablethe Galazy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3.

To find similar figures in pre-orders, you have to go back in time to the opening of pre-orders for the Galaxy S8 in the spring of 2017when in eleven days they were precisely booked 1 004 000 unitsa figure just below that achieved by the new S22s in just eight days.

Galaxy s22 Ultra


The other given what is surprising, always concerning the first sales of the S22 range in South Korea, is the success of the Galaxy S22 Ultrathe most premium and complete smartphone of the trio.

Audiences evidently appreciated the return to the glories of the series Note and the potential of its camera sector to the point of being awarded the S22 Ultra well 60% of pre-orderswith the remaining 40% split between the basic and Plus models.

Me too’Indiawhere the presale campaign only started yesterday, confirms for now the trend of South Korea with ben 70 thousand pre-orders for smartphones from the S22 range in 12 hours.

Don’t miss out on the TWS Galaxy Buds Live earphones with active noise cancellation, now available at half price on Amazon!Bound