Galaxy S21 FE comes back to be seen, and this time on Samsung official site of the United Arab Emirates. An unequivocal sign that this time we are – but never say never, given the previous ones – and that the smartphone will soon arrive on the market. The model shown is the one in the SM-G990E / DS variant, while in our part it will arrive with the code SM-G990B / DS as shown by the support pages back online at the end of October, now also on the Italian website (see link in VIA).
The Samsung UAE support page differs from the Italian one for the presence of an image (at the opening): small, yes, but enough to remove those few doubts that we could still have about the aesthetic characteristics of the smartphone. The Galaxy S21 FE shown here coincides in fact in all respects with the one seen in the press images leaked in November, which allowed us to observe the device in detail and from different angles. And it also coincides with the photos that portray him live.
In short, now that we have the (almost) certainty that the debut is near, we just have to do a brief review of the technical characteristics of the smartphone, whose price – they say – it might not be so bad: 649 euros in Germany for the 8 / 128GB version, 699 euros for the 8 / 256GB version. They are rumors, so let’s treat them with due caution.
- display: 6.4 “FHD + AMOLED with 120Hz refresh rate
- processor: Exynos 2100 or Snapdragon 888 (market dependent)
- memory: 8 / 128GB | 8 / 256GB
- fingerprint reader: integrated into the display
- connectivity: 5G, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, USB-C, GPS
- OS: Android 11 with One UI
- front: 32MP
- rear: 64MP + ultra wide-angle + depth
- battery: 4.500mAh with 15W charging
- colors: White, Lavender, Cream, Black