Looking for a way to share your zong balance with your friends or family? If yes, then this article is worth reading. Before digging deep into the topic let’s have an overview of services provided by zong all over the globe.
The company’s recent development and performance indicate that it is one of the leading telecommunications providers in China. It has more than 150,000 employees and more than one million customers. The company is well-known for providing internet services to the telecom industry as well as other industries like e-commerce, financial services, manufacturing, etc.
Zong offers its users a convenient sharing of their sim balance with their Loved ones at any time. The company has named this service “Zong Yaari Load”.
The main reason behind this offer and its name are to stay connected with your friends and family despite the distance. No need to worry if your loved one has run out of balance as you can share your SIM credit with them at any time by “Zong Yaari Load” offer.
- 1 Table of contents!
- 1.1 1. What is “ Zong yaari load” ?
- 1.2 3. How to request balance from loved ones?
- 1.3 5. Validity of shared balance.
- 1.4 1.what is Zong Yaari Load offer?
- 1.5 2. what are the eligibility criteria for balance sharing?
- 1.6 3. Does the offer require any subscription?
- 1.7 4. Does the service works all over Pakistan?
- 1.8 5. Can you transfer a balance from zong to other operators/ other SIM users?
- 1.9 6. Is there any tax for requesting balance?
- 1.10 7. Are there any charges for balance transfers?
- 1.11 8. What is the limit of balance shared?
- 1.12 9. How many times one can share zong balance?
- 1.13 10. What is the minimum balance limit you need to maintain for balance sharing?
- 1.14 11. How to share zong balance?
- 1.15 Related
Table of contents!
• What is”Zong Yaari Load” offer?
• How to share zong balance?
• How to request balance from loved ones?
• What are the zong yaari load charges
• Validity of shared balance
• Transferrable and not transferrable balances
• Frequently asked questions!
1. What is “ Zong yaari load” ?
If you also have the question” how to share zong balance? Then here is your answer. Zong yaari load offer is a balance-sharing service. The core logic behind this service is to make lives easier when it’s about your loved ones, be it your sister, brother, parents, family who need SIM credit. Zomg yaari load offer is a basic two-way traffic service, which means;
• Request balance, you can ask someone to send the balance to your Zong sim.
• Send balance, you can send zong balance to your loved ones right from your SIM.
In this article, we will discuss both things mentioned above. At first, we will be discussing asking for balance from your family or friends in the hour of need. And then we will also discuss transferring the balance to your loved ones when they need it.
|Telenor balance save code|
If you have a question that how to share zong balance? Then you have reached the right place. To share zong balance both the sender and the receiver must have zong sims. If you want to share your zong balance with someone then follow the following instructions;2. How to share zong balance?
1. Dial *828# the song yaari load offer code.
2. Enter the number on which you have to send the balance.
3. Enter the amount you want to share.
4. For confirmation of balance transfer dial “1”.
3. How to request balance from loved ones?
To request balance from your friends and family in the hour of need, you can use the Zong yaari load offer. For requesting a balance from someone the person you are asking for balance must be a Zong SIM user. For requesting balance from another Zong user follows the instructions given below.
1. Dial *829# from your phone.
2. Enter the number of senders, who are going to send you the balance.
3. Input the amount that you are requesting.
4. Zong yaari load charges!
Zong yaari load service is two-way traffic but the charges only apply after the successful transfer of balance. When zong balance is shared between two zong users then charges of Rs 2+tax only apply to the sender.
Rs.2+tax will be charged after the successful transfer of the balance.
And for requesting balance from another Zong user there are no charges, charges only apply when the successful transfer of balance is done.
The validity of shared balance depends upon the amount of balance shared.
• When a balance ranging from 10-50Rs is shared it remains valid for 5fays only.
• When a balance ranging from 51-99 Rs is shared, It remains valid for 30days/1 a month.
• When a balance ranging from 100-199 is shared its validity is for 60 days.
6. Transferrable and non-transferable song credits.
Before we dig deep into the topic, you must know the method of” how to share zong balance? And for that, I have mentioned the whole method above. Now, you know the method of sharing zong balance then it comes to which type of balance is transferrable and which is not transferrable.
1. Transferrable balances
The balances that fall in the eligibility criteria are following;
• Scratch card recharge
• Mini load
• Already shared balances
2. Non-transferable balances
There is some type of balance which are not eligible for sharing. Such balances are mentioned below;
• Built-in balance
• Handset balance
• Promotion amount
• Online recharge.
1.what is Zong Yaari Load offer?
Zong yaari load offer is a balance sharing service in the hour of need. By this service you can;
• Send balance: transfer balance to your loved ones.
• Request balance: ask for balance from another Zong user.
2. what are the eligibility criteria for balance sharing?
All the users who have recharged Rs.50 or more in past are eligible for this service.
3. can post-paid customers use this service?
No, zong yaari load service is not available for users with post-paid customers. Only pre-paid users can share balance by using this service. Both the sender and the receiver must be prepaid customers.
3. Does the offer require any subscription?
No, there is no need to subscribe to the offer. You can use this offer as and when required.
4. Does the service works all over Pakistan?
Yess! All the customers in the whole of Pakistan except for FATA and PATA can share zong balance by using this service.
5. Can you transfer a balance from zong to other operators/ other SIM users?
No, this offer only works for transferring a balance from zong to zong.
6. Is there any tax for requesting balance?
No, there are no charges nor any taxes for requesting balance from someone.
7. Are there any charges for balance transfers?
Yes, charges of Rs.2+tax will be charged after every successful balance sharing.
You can share balances ranging from Rs 10 to Rs. 200. Balance below or above this range can not be shared.
You can make up to five transfers per day. This applies only to zong prepaid customers.
10. What is the minimum balance limit you need to maintain for balance sharing?
Yes, there is a limit. You should have at least Rs.5 SIM credit after transferring the balance through the song years load service.
For example, you have Rs.14 balance and you want to make the transfer of Rs.10 then after this transfer, your remaining balance will be Rs.4. so in this case, you can not transfer the balance.
To share zong balance read point number 2.