After reporting the latest rumors a few days ago, today we return to talk to you about the next stop of the range from OPPO, Find X5 Pro. Its official presentation should be around the corner, by the end of February, and today thanks to new information and leaked images we can get a better idea of what the Chinese giant has in mind. The latest rumors come from WinFuture, let’s take a look together.
This is how the OPPO Find X5 Pro should be
Oppo Find X5 Pro collects the legacy of its predecessor, Find X3 Pro, offering a valid and worthy successor on paper. Let’s start immediately with a confirmation, the next stop of the range of the brand should be equipped with the processor Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 thus entering the club of the first smartphones of the year with this equipment. The front should have a broad 6.7-inch AMOLED LTPO display with integrated fingerprint sensor and 120 Hz refresh rate, 5,000 mAh battery with 80 W fast charging support. The model for the European market is also expected to have 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of UFS 3.1 internal memory.
As for the photographic sector, it will be developed in collaboration with the Swedish camera manufacturer Hasselblad, on the back there should be two Sony IMX766 sensors, one as main and one as ultra-wide-angle. The first sensor should be 50 MP with a focal aperture of 1.7 and a field of view of 80 degrees, the second always from 50 MP but with a focal aperture of 2.2 and a field of view not yet received. The third camera is expected to be a 13MP telephoto lens with an f / 2.4 aperture and should allow digital zoom up to 20x and higher quality with zoom up to 5x.
OPPO Find X5 Pro has the writing on the back, inside the photographic module MariSilicon, a reference to the new NPU developed internally by the company which should allow significant improvements in the imaging field. This, manufactured with a 6nm manufacturing process, combines advanced NPU, ISP, and multi-tier memory architecture in a single chip. In addition, the phone should also be equipped with IP68 certification, for resistance to water and dust with the back that should be made of glass. It should have a thickness at its thinnest point of 8.5 mm with a weight of 218 grams, finally, it could be equipped with a dual speaker system with support for surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology. It is expected to be launched on the market with ColorOS 12.1 based on Android 12 and, according to the source, the presentation could take place at the MWC 2022.
For convenience, let’s recap what should be the characteristics of OPPO Find X5 Pro
- 6.7-inch screen, 120 Hz, 3216 x 1440 pixels, 526 PPI, LTPO AMOLED, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, 10 bit
- ColorOS 12.1 (based on Android 12)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (octa-core, 64-bit)
- Qualcomm Adreno 730
- 12/256 GB of memory (not expandable)
- Photo compartment with triple camera, 50 MP main sensor (Sony IMX766 1 / 1.56 “, f / 1.7, 10 bit, 6P lens, FOV 80 °), 50 MP wide-angle (Sony IMX766 1 / 1.56”, f / 2.2, 10 bit), 13 MP telephoto lens (Samsung S5K3M5, f / 2.4)
- 32MP front camera (Sony IMX709, 5P lens, 90 ° FOV, f / 2.4)
- Fingerprint sensor (under display), geomagnetic sensor, illumination, proximity, acceleration, gravity, pedometer, gyroscope
- Dual SIM (Nano) + eSIM
- IP 68 certified, USB OTG, facial recognition, stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity GPS, A-GPS, BeiDou, Glonass, Galileo, 5G, USB type C, WLAN AX, NFC, Bluetooth 5.2
- 5000mAh battery, 80W fast charge, wireless charging
- Dimensions equal to 163.7 x 73.9 x 8.5 mm
- Weight 218 grams