Milestone just announced MotoGP 22the next chapter in the popular two-wheel racing simulation game, which adds amazing new features.
Among these, the modality 2009 seasoncreated to relive one of the most incredible seasons in the history of MotoGP. Players will enjoy on the one hand a real docu-film and on the other hand decide the fate of the championship as Rossi, Pedrosa, Stoner and Lorenzo thanks to dedicated challenges to relive the most iconic moments.
In addition to the return of the Managerial Career, MotoGP 22 has also added new features dedicated to new riders, such as the Revised Tutorial and the new one MotoGP Academy to improve driving style also thanks to theAdaptive Difficulty Systemin addition of course to the entire 2022 season and the highly anticipated one local split-screen for 2 playersonline multiplayer and cross-play between consoles of the same family.
MotoGP 22 is improved in every aspect. These are the salient features
- A level of realism never seen before: New face animations and improved 3D characters
- Ride Height Device: Players will be able to manually manage the locking mechanism and control the compression of the bike’s suspension
- Improved slopes: surfaces have been improved for better driveability
- Improved suspension system: perfected for a better feel
- Tire and brake temperatures they are now affected by slipstream, for both gamers and AI
- Tire deformationa more realistic tire behavior that makes the experience even closer to reality
MotoGP 22 will be released on April 21, 2022 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, Nintendo Switch (where split screen and multiplayer will not be available) and Steam.