As announced by the same company, the manufacturer has just launched the Redmi Note 10T 5G successor in the Indian market. Redmi Note 11T 5G offers a 6.6-inch FHD + screen with a variable refresh rate of up to 90Hz and is based on the Density 810 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM which can be extended by an additional 3GB.
This smartphone Redmi It features a 50MP main sensor, 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, X-axis linear motor, plastic back shell, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and is powered by a 5000mAh battery with stand for 33W fast charging
Full specifications of Redmi Note 11T 5G
- 6.6-inch 20: 9 Full HD + LCD screen (1080 × 2400 pixels) with variable refresh rate 50/60 / 90Hz, touch sampling rate up to 240Hz, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (2.4GHz dual Cortex-A76 + 2GHz Cortex-A55 Hexa CPU) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6 GB of LPDDR4X RAM with 64 GB or 128 GB (UFS 2.2), 8 GB of LPDDR4X RAM with 128 GB (UFS 2.2), expandable up to 1 TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Hybrid dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f / 1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f / 2.45 aperture
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- Connectivity 5G (n1 / n3 / n5 / n8 / n28 / n40 / n78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 33W fast charging
- Dimensions: 163.56 × 75.78 × 8.75mm; Weight: 195 g
Availability and pricing of Redmi Note 11T 5G
Redmi Note 11T 5G will be available in India from 7 December on Amazon. in and mi.com, and at Mi Home, Mi Studios, and retail stores, in the colors Stardust White, Aquamarine Blue, and Matte Black at a price of 16,999 rupees (about 199 euros) for the 6 GB of RAM version with 64 GB of storage and priced at 17,999 rupees (about 211 euros) for the 6 GB version of RAM with 128 GB of storage, while the 8 GB version of RAM with 128 GB of storage costs 19,999 rupees (about 234 euros).
As part of an introductory offer, in the first weeks, the company will offer a discount of 1000 rupees (about 12 euros), in addition, there will be 1000 rupees of instant discount with Banca ICICI and EMI credit cards. Under these conditions, the starting price of the smartphone becomes 14,999 rupees (about 176 euros).
Read also: Best Redmi / POCO smartphones: the ranking of the month